HISTORY OF ALL THE LOCATIONS 1996 - NYCB started with one location in Manhattan downtown ( HUMANITIES...
HISTORY OF ALL THE LOCATIONS
- 1996 – NYCB started with one location in Manhattan downtown ( HUMANITIES HS ), with only 1 day a week practice.
- 1997 – Gradually, we increased up to 3 days a week in the same location for 2 years.
- 1998 – We added one location in Manhattan midtown ( ART & DESIGN HS – currently closed for construction ) for 3 days a week for about 4 years.
- 2005 – We took over the charge for another Manhattan uptown location ( ROBERT WAGNER JR. HS ) for 2 days a week.
- 2006 – We started the Queens Club ( JOHN BOWNE HS ) with 3 days a week schedule.
- 2010 – We work with many badminton lovers, formed NEW YORK BADMINTON CENTER in Flushing where 7 days a week schedule is offered. Steady training schedule, coaching & staff are available on daily bases. So, here we are offering varies locations and programs through Manhattan and Queens: